Cost: £40 (£30 concessions)
Time: 7 hours
Ever wondered where to even start?
Learn the whys and hows of winter pruning in the orchard.
A day of discussion, demonstration and practical work.
Mole is very experienced with 30 years of experience of working with fruit trees.
- Apple tree growth habits and why we prune
- Objectives and principles of pruning
- Tree forms and how they are created and maintained
- Tools, toolcare and safety
- Assessment of trees
- The process of the restorative pruning of a free growing tree
- Maintenance and renewal pruning
- Q&A of other aspects of fruit tree management
To book a place please click here.